Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heart wrenching break

I’ve learned so many things about life, like when you are a true friend to someone and you believe in them forever it makes a huge impact on their life this over spring break someone very dear and special to my heart made me open my eyes and made me see what life is all about. Life is not just about sitting around waiting for something big to happen it is about being the bigger person and taking the bull by the horns.  Theirs one person who made me realize that if I was not going to talk to her then we were never going to get anywhere with are relationship, so I took a leap and I talked to Dani the women I’m talking about.  I hadn’t talked to her in months she had the biggest smile on her face when she realized I was not mad at her and that everything between us was ok  she open her hand and grab my hand I had never felt so relieved to find out that I had not lost my best friend. I’m glad she is back in my life but now the fear of her leaving begins again, will she stay where she is loved or will she go where she is used for all she is worth and she believes that this person loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment