Wednesday, May 4, 2011

show and tell

A simple jar of flowers is what my show and tell is. this jar of flower is very important to me because it holds not just flowers but flowers from all my family members funerals that i have attended i the last seven and a half years. i have lost 3 different family members since 2004 first it started with my grandfather who passed away from lung cancer when i was ten years old. The second person was my baby cosine Savannah  Rae that passed away in her sleep from crib death. the third is my aunt Lori that passed from a heart attack. all the flowers in this jar are all from there different flowers all of them have been dried and put in this jar along with the memory of there lives. this simple jar has more meaning in it then anything i own and i'm so glad that i decided to make it because its like having a connection to everyone that i've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment