Saturday, May 21, 2011

high school..... like it was yesterday!!



My high school memory is when I met my best friend Dani the first time I ever met her was in 3rd grade but we never talked agian after that thell my freshman year in high school when she found me in lacrosse and she started helping me practice she was  an amazing person. There was one reason she noticed me and started becoming a part of my life and it was all becuase of the way my boyfriend at the time treated me. she had noticed that everytime she saw me I wasn't always having the greatest day and that I was never smiling but somthing about her made her find out what was going on with me sshe took the time to figure out thet it was becuase of my now ex-boyfriend he was not the micest person he was spme what abuse not only emotionally but physicaly and she was the only one who say what was really happening she was the only one that helped me become who I am today she picked me up when i was in one of my darkest places in life she took me under her wings and made me know that evedrthing was going to be ok and she kept me for hers she let me know what love really is and i could not ask for more this is my favorite high school memory becuase she took me away from what could have been the end of me and gave me a spot in her heart and promised me she would never let go or never hurt me thats why Dani is my favorite high school memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment