Wednesday, May 4, 2011

senior project walk through!!



My senior project was a fun presentation of home decor that consist of of tables, chairs, and shadow boxes including much much more I was one of the lucky people to get done before  February. I had a least two months to plan everything else that goes along with the project. I got to go through and think about how I was going to hang things up and a rage  them. Everything was going perfect tell I found out I would only have two days to set up because of other people that were going to be in the location of my art show, before this there was always the issue of finding the right products and the money to purchase them. All in all everything went ok after it was all in its places and I didn't have to worry about the way it was going to look. I was very happy the presentation went well and everything was fabulous, thanks to ryan and his band he pulled together there was beautiful music and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment